Pons Estimating Services Inc | Certificate of Use
page-template-default,page,page-id-15672,qode-listing-1.0.1,qode-social-login-1.0,qode-news-1.0,qode-quick-links-1.0,qode-restaurant-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-12.0.1,qode-theme-bridge,bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive

Certificate of Use

Pons Estimating & Construction Services has specialized for many years in helping businesses obtain their Certificate of Use. This Certificate assures that the business is allowed in the zoning district where it is located. It also verifies that the structure was built for the proposed type of business. Prior to opening any business in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, a Certificate of Use (also called a C.U. or zoning permit) must be obtained. A C.U. is required when an industrial or commercial building is erected, altered or enlarged, or an existing building goes through a change of occupant, name or type of business. Some Certificates of Use are required by Code or zoning resolution to be renewed annually. If the structure is substantially or partially complete, and is missing only minor items for final inspection, a structure may be occupied under a temporary C.U. A temporary C.U. is valid for a maximum of 90 days.